Image Intensifier Tube – 2+/ 3 Generation, power supply with built-in bright flash protection (with automatic brightness gain regulation).
||Gen 2+/ Gen 3
|Angular field of view
||40º ± 2º
||250mm to ∞
||57- 64 LPM
|Supply voltage, V (2 universal "AA" batteries)
|Active performance period without IR illumination
|Active performance period with IR illumination
|Inter pupillary Adjustment
||64 to 73 mm
|Output pupil diameter
|Output pupil relief
|Goggles weight (with 2 batteries)
- Operating Temperature Range °, С ±40
- Relative Humidity at 25°С 98%
- Shock resistance 5g
- Water resistance 2.0 m (2 hours)
- Night vision goggles can be head-strap mounted for hands free operation when used with a mask (in a set). Lightweight and comfort mask allows to adjust goggles to eyes position. Flip-flop mechanism assures easy unobstructed vision.
- Operating mode switch and batteries compartment cover are easy to use even when operating in gloves.
- Angle of IR illumination totally assures a field of view (controlled under assembling).
- The goggles are performed as corrosion-proof.
- Low battery indicator.
- «IR-on» indicator.
- Night Vision Goggles
- Head strap mount
Allows hands-free operation. High safety of mounting blocks and adjusting mechanisms.
- Carrying Case
- Shoulder strap
- Lens paper
- 3x, 4x & 5x Magnifier lens.
Easy and handful lens changing process at conducting viewing operations / in field conditions.
Easily mounts to the objective lens. Provides 3x magnification.
- Adapter for applying PVS type head-strap masks
- Flip-flop mechanism
- Protective device from long bright light-striking («off» at Е>40lx, in 60 sec)
- «Momentary» IR switch
- Demist shield
- Sacrificial window